Asset Allocation is a process of deciding how to distribute wealth among various asset classes & sectors. Asset classes have fluctuating returns and correlations over different time horizons. No one asset class tends to outperform others consistently. Therefore, it is critical to diversify and adapt your portfolio to the dynamic investment climate. Asset Allocation is known to contribute to more than 90% of portfolio performance.
Tactical Asset Allocation: this strategy plays an important role in maneuvering the portfolio in volatile markets and taking advantage of market movements in planned and structured manner over the short-to-medium term.
Fund Selection Process
We use our proprietary Analytics Framework developed with understanding & insights gained from over 20 years of experience in managing client assets across various business cycles. We help clients build portfolios that are fundamentally solid and can withstand the vagaries of turbulent economic cycles & increased market volatility.
Each fund goes through a rigorous filtering process both at the qualitative & quantitative level before it becomes available in the Focus List Universe.
- Fund Manager Tenure
- Fiduciary Rating
- Internal Risk Controls
- Benchmarking Performance
- Consistency in Returns
- Risk-adjusted performance
- Style consistency
- Portfolio Diversification
- More than two decades of Wealth Management experience
- "Client Interest First" - A Prime Goal
- End-to-End Wealth Management Solutions
- Delivering with Honesty, Integrity & Transparency
- Rigorous Research, Due Diligence & Process
- Investment in cutting edge Financial Technology